[Air-L] New Fieldwork Blog - Netnographic Encounters

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 02:31:12 PST 2014

Thanks, Jessika!

(Great, too, to have shared in the online, real time  interactive
'Information Technology and the Network Society' course at World University
and School on Harvard's virtual island in SL and in a Google + group video
Hangout - between Indonesia and the SF Bay Area this autumn).

Looking forward to reading your blog and adding it to a WUaS ethnography,
wiki subject ... e.g. http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Anthropology .

Scott
http://scottmacleod.com