[Air-L] Research on selfies

AMPARO LASEN DIAZ alasen at cps.ucm.es
Thu Jan 23 01:25:01 PST 2014

Dear Adi,

Your project sounds great. I've published a couple of book chapters about
selfies, but one is in French and the other in Spanish. With a colleague we
have written a paper in English that, hopefully, will be published soon as
it has gone through the reviewing process and we are waiting for the final
decision. I can send you a copy of this paper if you wish:

"Autofotos, subjetividades y medios sociales"
https://www.academia.edu/1614759/Autofotos_Subjetividades_y_Medios_Sociales

"Autoportraits numériques. Un exemple de la médiation technologique du
devenir des corp<https://www.academia.edu/5298164/Autoportraits_numeriques._Un_exemple_de_la_mediation_technologique_du_devenir_des_corps>s"
https://www.academia.edu/5298164/Autoportraits_numeriques._Un_exemple_de_la_mediation_technologique_du_devenir_des_corps

All the best

Amparo