[Air-L] Research on agenda setting and social media

Rena Bivens rena.bivens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:02:51 PST 2014

Hi Ilona,

I've just had a book come out called Digital Currents: How Technology and
the Public are Shaping TV News. I discuss the intersection of social media
and television news quite a bit.

Here it is: http://amzn.to/1cYUbG6

Thanks and best of luck!
Rena

Rena Bivens, Ph.D. (Sociology)
Banting Fellow
School of Journalism and Communication Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1S 5B6
Tel: 613 520-2600 ext. 2041