[Air-L] Partners & Sponsors for IR15 in Daegu, Korea

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:01:42 PDT 2014

Dear AoIR community:

As treasurer, I wanted to take a moment to thank — in advance — our partners and sponsors that are helping make IR15 a reality in Daegu, Korea.

These organizations have helped defray the growing costs of holding successful events, and they have shown a commitment to ensuring AoIR’s conferences remain affordable and accessible to a range of students and scholars. Some have supported AoIR for multiple conferences!

Local Sponsors
 + Daegu Convention and Visitors Bureau
 + Korea Tourism Organization

Primary Partners
 + UIUC Graduate School of Library and Information Science
 + Singapore Internet Research Centre

Major Partners
 + Microsoft Research
 + UI-Chicago Department of Communication

Supporting Partners
 + University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Information Studies

Sponsors
 + Syracuse University School of Information Studies

If anyone would like information about how their institution could help support IR15, please feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Michael Zimmer
Treasurer, AoIR

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org