[Air-L] Suggestions for literature on adoption of technology as background for our study of mobiles in Myanmar (OPEN)

john-willy.bakke at telenor.com john-willy.bakke at telenor.com
Mon Jul 21 05:24:23 PDT 2014

Hi Rich & the rest of the community

Two titles come to my mind - both directly related to the introduction of phones:
Assa Doron and Robin Jeffrey: The Great Indian Phone Book: How the Cheap Cell Phone Changes Business, Politics, and Daily Life (2013)
Heather Hudson: When Telephones Reach the Village: The Role of Telecommunication in Rural Development (1984)

BR,
John Willy Bakke