[Air-L] Register now for IR15 in Daegu

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 7 10:38:22 PDT 2014

Registration for IR15: Boundaries and Intersections in Daegu is now open!

Thanks to the hard work of our local hosts Prof. Han Woo Park, Prof. Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki and their conference team in Korea, as well as to our other generous sponsors and association members, we have been able to keep our pricing the same. As before, the preconference workshops and the conference banquet  are included in your registration fee! Extra banquet tickets can be purchased at an additional fee. Workshop space and banquet seating is limited, though, so register early!

Remember that if you are presenting at the conference, you need to register by the early bird deadline of August 31 (Daegu time). Even if you're not, register early to get the price break.

We'll have more information about the conference coming soon, including information about hotel registration, the keynote and plenary panel, and more about travel and Daegu.

For more information and to register - please check out the conference wesbite<http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=142>.

Please note: If you previously registered for IR15 in Bangkok (and you received your refund), the updated registration system will warn you that you already registered for the event when you being the process of IR15 in Daegu. Please disregard this warning, and continue the registration. Everyone must re-register

We look forward to seeing you in Daegu in October!

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR