[Air-L] Sexting expert

Sharon Polsky Sharon.Polsky at AMINAcorp.ca
Tue Jul 8 15:09:56 PDT 2014

Hello, Kelly,

If the journalist is interested in the Canadian perspective, I’d be happy to speak with her/him.
Thanks

Sharon Polsky, MAPP
President — Privacy and Access Council of Canada —
Conseil du Canada de l’Accès et la vie Privée — PACC-CCAP.ca
Direct: 403.254.4376

Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.

Follow @PACC-CCAP to stay abreast of data protection,
privacy, and information risk management laws, issues and trends.

To change your contact preferences contact us at consent at pacc-ccap.ca or at
Suite 330, Unit 440  |  10816 Macleod Trail SE  |  Calgary AB  T2J 5N8