[Air-L] Hotel Information for IR15

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 15 18:26:01 PDT 2014

Hey folks!

We are looking forward to a great conference in Daegu, Korea in October! Just a quick reminder that Registration for the conference is now open and available here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=142. You can also find a general outline of the program here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=95.

I know many of you are making your travel plans now. We do have some travel information available here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=229. For more detailed information, be sure to download the PDFs available on that page.

We will have more information about hotels soon, along with assistance in registering for the hotels. Please note that the venue for the conference, the Saint Western Beomeo, is a brand new hotel that just opened earlier this year. There are other Saint Western hotels in Daegu, but our venue does not have reviews up in TripAdvisor yet (or anywhere else so far as we know).

Erika Pearson (Program Chair) and I will be visiting Daegu next week. Stay tuned for more information about the venue, travel, and Daegu when we return!

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR