[Air-L] Diverse Individuals Needed for Online Psychology Study ($10) - POC Especially Encouraged

Stephanie M. Anderson sanderson1 at gc.cuny.edu
Fri Jul 25 07:24:43 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Please disseminate the call widely to anyone you think may be interested in
participating.

Thank you!
Stephanie

*____*

*Self Expression and Perception by Others ($10)*

My name is Stephanie Anderson, and I am a psychology student pursuing a PhD
at the City University of New York. I am conducting an online research
project looking at how we perceive and think about others and ourselves.
The study would involve completing a short eligibility questionnaire, and
if eligible, the final study will require you to write short stories about
how you are perceived by other people in your life.

I am interested in including a diverse group of people in the study
regarding age, gender, race/ethnicity, and sexual orientation.

Completion will take about 30-45 minutes, and you'll receive a $10 Amazon
gift card for your time. If you are interested in participating, you can
fill out the eligibility questionnaire through this link:

https://gccunyep.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1Nucq4YW4lcxzPD

You can also check out the study on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/psychresearchstudy?ref=hl

Feel free to pass this along to anyone else you think might be interested.

If you have any questions about me or my study, you can contact her at
sanderson1 at gc.cuny.edu.

Thanks!

--
Stephanie M. Anderson
PhD Candidate, Social-Personality Psychology
sanderson1 at gc.cuny.edu

Videographer
Purple Shoelaces <https://vimeo.com/44900876> - Documentary portrait
of the NYC's