[Air-L] Teaching a new media & society class?

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:28:57 PDT 2014

sounds great.

I'm not sure if you know about it, but there was, for a few years, a
similar resource, although it wasn't conceptualized as an experiment, as
far as I recall.  Does anyone remember what it was called? Was it
associated with the Chronicle of Higher Ed?  Was it mostly the
Communication discipline in the U.S.?

cheers,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Aesthetics & Communication, Aarhus
University
Guest Professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham