[Air-L] Toward an Internet Bill of Rights

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:23:36 PDT 2014

Hi Burcu,

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll add the link to the Google Doc as a
reference. I'd love to know more about the work you (and the Internet
Rights and Principles Coalition) are engaged in.

Please feel free to share this work as we continue on this initiative.
-Ian

W. Ian O'Byrne, Ph.D.
wiobyrne.com

University of New Haven
Department of Education
*"Feet on the Ground and Eyes to the Sky"*
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516
(203) 479-4272