[Air-L] Keynote and Presentations Announced for the 2014 Social Media & Society Conference!

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:59:34 PDT 2014

(Apologies for cross-posting)

We would like to invite you to attend the *2014 SOCIAL MEDIA & SOCIETY
CONFERENCE* to be held on September 27-28, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.

We have a great line-up of presentations. The full list of accepted
submissions (4 panels, 57 papers, and 58 posters) is now available at
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=1048

This year's keynotes are
.    Dr. Keith N. Hampton, Rutgers University, USA -
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?p=922
.    John Weigelt, National Technology Officer, Microsoft Canada   -
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?p=932

The general registration is now open, and the "early-bird" deadline is
July 15, 2014:
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=541

If you have any questions about the conference, please email to
smsociety14 at easychair.org

Hope you can join us for this exciting event and contribute to this
emerging research area!

--
#SMSociety14 Organizing Committee
http://SocialMediaAndSociety.com