[Air-L] International Week of Higher School of Economics

Юденкова Дарья Владимировна dyudenkova at hse.ru
Mon Jul 28 01:46:18 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Let me kindly invite your students to participate in International Week of Higher School of Economics ¨C St.Petersburg, learn more about us and our programs as well as experience magical charm of the city! We organize this open house event so that the students from different countries enjoy St.Petersburg and see the insights of one of the most international Russian cities! During International Week, the participants will have a chance to learn how to start-up the business in Russia, the informal culture of Saint-Petersburg and of course about our international Master and non-degree programs. We will be happy to provide the participants all necessary information and support including visas and assistance on site.
The application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ihaBaz-0HkuRnzvwkwuZ-Yn5yEljP4v9TLccqvONA7U/viewform?usp=send_form
The deadline for applications is August, 1, 2014.

Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Marina Nosacheva, Manager of the Center for International Cooperation mnosacheva at hse.ru
Olga Okulova, Director of the Center for International Cooperation ookulova at hse.ru
Higher School of Economics is one the leading Russian Universities in social and economic field.  It was founded by an Ordinance of the RF Government on November 27th, 1992, initially as a master¡¯s education center. The Saint Petersburg campus of the Higher School of Economics enrolled its first students in 1998. In 2008 Higher School of Economics received the status of National Research University which means that one of its strategic goals has become to provide the efficient education process and integrate it with the research activities. Recently, Higher School of Economics has become one of 15 universities in Russia to receive additional governmental funding in the frameworks of the Implementing the Global Competitiveness Program. By 2020, HSE should attain a globally recognized standard of research, education and project work and join the ranks of the world's top research universities in three fields: socio-economic sciences (economics, law, management, sociology and political science), humanities and public relations, and mathematics and computer science. The Saint Petersburg campus of the Higher School of Economics prepares bachelors and masters in the following areas: Law, Economics, Management, Public Policy, Political Science, History, Sociology and Oriental Studies.  Two international research laboratories successfully work as part of the HSE in Saint Petersburg: the Laboratory for Comparative Social Research headed by Ronald Inglehart (USA, Michigan University), and the Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics headed by Jacques-Francois Thisse (Universit¨¦ catholique de Louvain), as well as other laboratories, educational and research groups.

Best Regards,

Dasha Yudenkova
Laboratory for Internet Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics
dyudenkova at hse.ru