[Air-L] Toward an Internet Bill of Rights

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:15:50 PDT 2014

Hi Ian,
Internet Rights and Principles Coalition (of which I am a member) has
crafted such a document and we are in the process of having this document
translated into different languages.This might be of use to you. You can
find the link here:

http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IRPC_booklet_3rded_English.pdf

Our organization also have three panels accepted to the Internet Governance
Forum on the topic. It is taking place in Istanbul this
September.

Also, as I am sure you and others know already, the Brazilian House of
Representatives passed the "Marco Civil da Internet" on March 25, which in
essence is a bill of rights for the Brazilian internet, a first for the
world. It might be worth while to look at it. I am sure if you google it,
the document would pop up.

Kind regards.

BsB