[Air-L] New issue of the International Journal of Internet Science now online!

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Thu Jul 31 14:30:29 PDT 2014

Dear friends and colleagues:

We are happy to announce the newest issue (2014:
Vol. 9, Issue 1) of the International Journal of
Internet Science at http://ijis.net

In our editorial, after showing how big data can
be mined with free tools (or not), we present an
updated calculation of the journal's impact
factor, and proudly announce for 2013 it has
reached at least 6.1 for references listed in
Google Scholar and 2.0 for referencing
publications included with the ISI Web of
Science. Please see our Google Scholar page for
more details on citation rates:
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=OCYy1o4AAAAJ

The current issue:
Ulf-Dietrich Reips & Uwe Matzat: Mining "Big
Data" using Big Data Services (Editorial)

Sabina Lissitsa & Svetlana Chachashvili-Bolotin:
Use of the Internet in Capital-Enhancing Ways:
Ethnic Differences in Israel and the Role of
Language Proficiency

Katharina Hanel & Martin Schultze: Analyzing the
Political Communication Patterns of Voting Advice
Application Users

Michael Schreiner: Method Effects on Assessing
Equivalence of Online and Offline Administration
of a Cognitive Measure: The Exchange Test

Webdatanet: Innovation and Quality in Web-Based Data Collection (Supplement)

Please find the issue at
http://www.ijis.net/ijis9_1/ijis9_1_index.html

Kind regards,

Ulf-Dietrich Reips / Uwe Matzat
Editors, International Journal of Internet Science http://ijis.net

Scope

The International Journal of Internet Science is
an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal for
the publication of research articles about
empirical findings, methodology, and theory in
the field of Internet Science. It provides an
outlet for articles on the Internet as a medium
of research and its implications for individuals,
social groups, organizations, and society.
Typical articles report empirical results
gathered to test and advance theories in the
social and behavioral sciences.

Submission of manuscripts
Manuscripts that are to be published in the
International Journal of Internet Science (IJIS)
need to be original research contributions. They
have to be formatted according to the Publication
Manual of the American Psychological Association
(APA Style Guide, 6th edition, 2nd print). Please
visit http://ijis.net and click on "Submit
Article" for the online submission of manuscripts.

Editors

Ulf-Dietrich Reips (University of Konstanz, Germany),
Uwe Matzat (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)

Editorial Board
Michael Birnbaum (California State University at
Fullerton, USA), Tom Buchanan (Westminster
University, UK), Don Dillman (Washington State
University, USA), Anja Göritz (University of
Freiburg, Germany), Adam Joinson (University of
the West of England, UK), John Krantz (Hanover
College, USA), Han Woo Park (Yeungnam University,
South Korea), Chris Snijders (Eindhoven
University of Technology, The Netherlands), Barry
Wellman (University of Toronto, Canada).