[Air-L] inquiry on appendices from international handbook of internet research

Melissa Nile nile.melissa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:39:40 PDT 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I found the appendices invaluable when conducting research into Internet Communications as a solitary discipline, utilising the AoIR as a primary focus.

Granted, this was an undergraduate project, but even as I complete my Honours thesis, I am finding once again that the appendices have helped me as I hit stumbling blocks in my research.

While the information in these sections may not provide much for those who have been at the game for linger than I, they do provide a wealth of roads for those of us just entering for the first or second times.

I hope this helps some in your work.

Regards,

Melissa Nile.