[Air-L] ScraperWiki

Sanjay Sharma sanjay.sharma11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:40:52 PDT 2014

Hello Roya

For collecting (and analysing) tweets, you could try the free Chorus
software: http://www.chorusanalytics.co.uk/
It runs as standalone software in a Windows-based environment - no
server required. And it can collect tweets from individual users (as
well as search terms including hashtags etc).

For an example of how Chorus has been applied to a project exploring
racialized hashtags, see:
http://www.darkmatter101.org/wiki/notracist_twitter

best regards
Sanjay Sharma