[Air-L] Participate in research about information exchange among friends!

sky scroeser at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 07:16:09 PDT 2014

Hi Lok,

Just a note: it would be really great to see more gender options on
surveys like these! The best option, I think, is a blank text box.
There's more on why here:
http://www.sarahmei.com/blog/2010/11/26/disalienation/

Another option, if that seems daunting for data analysis, would be to
include an "other" option.

All the best,
sky

--
Due to security concerns with Gmail and other Google services, I'm
switching over to Riseup. From now on, please email me at:
skyc at riseup.net