[Air-L] expert invitation: internet studies organizations

Polina Kolozaridi poli.kolozaridi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:14:20 PDT 2014

Dear list participants,

you are cordially invited to participate in survey for the special project "Who
studies the Internet: public and political impact index
<http://www.newmediacenter.ru/2013/12/25/who-studies-the-internet-public-and-political-impact-index/>".
It is launched by New Media and Society research Center (Moscow) in order
to understand the Internet studies field and how it works.

We invite you to participate in the survey aimed at understanding the
familiarity of different research centers to the research community.
Here is the link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cFgBkzy0a3yIpEVWyGVIMrTnfvSCYDSec_dhZ5y-abs/viewform?usp=send_form>
.

The questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes.
If you know other researchers who would contribute on this survey, you can
send us their contact details we will invite them to participate.

New Media and Society research Center will issue the report based on this
survey and we shall send you the report with results.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thank you!
Polina Kolozaridi, Alexander Ilin, Ksenia Antonova, Taisiya Kirakosova,
Alena Baranova
pkolozaridi at hse.ru