[Air-L] Gender and Online Activism

jose marichal marichal at callutheran.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:55:38 PDT 2014

Dear Internet researchers,

Could any of you point me to articles that look at the role of gender in
on-line activism, particularly the use of social media in activism?   My
own efforts at compiling a lit review on this subject has produced some
work, but it would be helpful if I could identify some seminar work in the
field.

I'd be happy to compile what I receive for those that are interested.

Warm regards,
Jose Marichal
California Lutheran University