[Air-L] Establishing rationale for rejecting completed MTurk tasks

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Fri Jun 20 15:49:27 PDT 2014

Hi Cory,
You should be able to get a copy of my "Internet Survey Methodology" book
through interlibrary loan.

In short, you seem to be talking about pattern responses. There are a
variety of ways to test for and to discourage pattern responses.

Charles Balch PhD
Faculty, Department of Business & Administration
Northern Arizona University - Yuma

Office/cell: (928) 317-6455 / 287-3906
Skype: NAUCharlie
Google+: cvb23 at nau.edu