[Air-L] Electronic petitioning in Europe - new book available

Lindner, Ralf Ralf.Lindner at isi.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 5 12:21:42 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to a recently published book analysing current modernization processes in petitioning in Europe, particularly electronic petitioning.

The publication is based on a study conducted on behalf of the Office of Technology Assessment at the German Bundestag.

Please find an outline here:

https://www.tab-beim-bundestag.de/en/publications/books/riehm-etal-2013-146.html

The book is available for download here:

https://www.tab-beim-bundestag.de/en/pdf/publications/books/riehm-etal-2013-146.pdf

Or you can order a printed copy at books on demand:

https://www.bod.de/buch/9783735790330.html

My co-authors and I are looking forward to feedback and comments!

Best wishes,

Ralf

Dr. Ralf Lindner
Competence Center Emerging Technologies
Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovationresearch ISI
Breslauer Strasse 48  |  76139 Karlsruhe  |  Germany
T +49 721 6809-292  |  Fax +49 721 6809-315
mailto:ralf.lindner at isi.fraunhofer.de<mailto:vorname.name at isi.fraunhofer.de>
http://www.isi.fraunhofer.de/isi-en/t/mitarbeiter-seiten/rl.php