[Air-L] Online mob justice

Unsworth,Kristene ku26 at drexel.edu
Fri Jun 13 06:01:43 PDT 2014

Hi Penn and all,
Ive been doing work in this area. I'll email you directly, but would also be interested in hearing from others!

Kris

Kristene Unsworth, PhD
Assistant Professor
Chair, ASIS&T SIG-IFP (information policy)

College of Computing and Informatics
Drexel University

Sent from my HTC One™ X, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone