[Air-L] Best way to work with translation provider and Qualtrics?

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Fri Jun 13 12:01:04 PDT 2014

Hello Cory,
Your thought to create two surveys though expert/important sounds good.

I'm not familiar with Qualtrics but an online survey system should allow for
a branching option with a splash screen. Participants could select their
language then see the appropriate survey.

You may have some validity issues regarding comparing responses to surveys
in different languages.

Charlie

Charles Balch PhD
Faculty, Department of Business & Administration
Northern Arizona University - Yuma

Office/cell: (928) 317-6455 / 287-3906
Skype: NAUCharlie
Google+: cvb23 at nau.edu