[Air-L] Routledge compendium of major mobile communication articles

Rich Ling riseling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:18:53 PDT 2014

Dear all,

Along with Gerard Goggin and Larisa Hjorth, I am helping to pull together a
Routledge compendium of articles that encompasses the major works in mobile
communication.

I have my ideas as to which articles are most central, there is, for
example the early article by Lana Rakow and Vija Navarro on the gendering
of the mobile and Horst and Miller on Jamaica.

However, I am always interested to hear what others might think. Please let
me know which articles that have been the most important in developing the
study of mobile communication and mobile media.

--
Rich L.