[Air-L] Survey on academics' use of social meda

Nicole Muscanell nicolemuscanell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:00:46 PDT 2014

Attention my fellow academics: Are you an academic who uses ResearchGate? Please take our survey & help us learn about the role of social media in academia! You can be from any field/discipline (grad students, postdocs, and professors alike can participate). Please help share the link too!  https://kmrc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6sB9wCkcO4Tarnn

- -
Nicole L. Muscanell, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher | Social Media Group
Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien (IWM) - Knowledge Media Research Center (KMRC)
Schleichstraße 6 | 72076 Tübingen, Germany
Tel.: +49 7071 979-345 | Fax.: +49 7071 979-100
Websites: www.iwm-kmrc.de/n.muscanell | http://nicolemuscanell.wordpress.com