[Air-L] Best way to work with translation provider and Qualtrics?

Marco Toledo Bastos herrcafe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:03:49 PDT 2014

Hi Cory,

You don't have to grant the translator access to your account (and you
shouldn't). If the tab "Collaboration" is available for your survey (My
Surveys >> Tasks), you can simply type the translator's email and she'll be
granted access to the survey. Qualtrics allow for this kind of collaboration
even if the invited user is not under the same license as you. More details
here:

http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/basic-building/getting-sta
rted/collaboration/

I've never tried this workaround by transferring CSV files back and forth
between you and another user, but I wonder how you're planning to merge the
two survey questionnaires later on. That looks like an exhausting task.

--
mtb