[Air-L] Gender and Online Activism

elham gheytanchi elhamucla at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:03:42 PDT 2014

These are two articles I have co-authored that analyze gender and online activism:
“Political
Opportunities and Strategic Choices: Comparing Feminist Campaigns in Morocco
and Iran” Co-authored with Valentine Moghadam in Mobilization: An International Journal 15 (3): 267-288, September
2010.

----------------------------Translated into Persian and published in Iranian
Feminist School: http://www.iranianfeminschool.info/spip.php?article6574

“Iran’s Reformist and
Activists: Internet Exploiters” coauthored with Babak Rahimi in Middle East Policy Journal, Volume XV,
Spring 2008, Number 1, pp. 46-59

Reprinted in Arseh Sevom
online Magazine: http://www.arsehsevom.net/zine/?p=44
Best,elham gheytanchi