[Air-L] need help tracking the flow of a web-based news article

Samuel Jay samuel.jay at du.edu
Tue Mar 11 13:26:20 PDT 2014

I am currently trying to track the dissemination of an ESPN.com story from
several months ago. Is there a way to track the link through tweets,
retweets, likes, blog posts, etc.? I am interested in figuring out how many
views the story received and how many online public mentions were made.

Any help would be much appreciated. As a communications scholar, I am still
a little 'green' in regards to Internet research tools.

Best,
Sam Jay

--
Samuel M. Jay, M.A.
ABD, University of Denver, Communication Studies
samuelmjay at gmail.com
samuelmjay.com