[Air-L] Theorizing the Web 2014 Program

Davis, Jennifer Lauren - davis5jl davis5jl at jmu.edu
Wed Mar 26 17:06:30 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Theorizing the Web is just around the corner! There are lots of really exciting developments still in the works but the full schedule is now live.<http://theorizingtheweb.tumblr.com/2014/program> Now you can start agonizing over which panels you're going to attend and curate your #ttw14 Twitter list. We'll continue to link more information to the schedule as things develop.

Also, please, please, please remember to register<http://theorizingtheweb.tumblr.com/2014/registration> as soon as you can if you haven't already. The fee is pay-what-you-want, so give as little or as much as you're able and willing. We've also just added a volunteer signup sheet<http://theorizingtheweb.tumblr.com/volunteer>. #TtW14 volunteers will help greet attendees, register them, and help with setup and teardown. Volunteering makes for a great CV item for young scholars and the volunteer co-ordinator is happy to coordinate with NYC-based professors and organizers interested in using #ttw14 volunteering as a means to providing extra credit for classes or service/volunteer hours. Just contact any one of the committee members and we'll get that setup.

You can keep up with all of our announcements by following the conference on Tumblr<http://theorizingtheweb.tumblr.com/> and on Twitter at @TtW_conf.<https://twitter.com/TtW_conf>

See you soon!

Jenny L. Davis
Assistant Professor of Sociology