[Air-L] Asking for readings about video games and ethics

Nicole Grove nicolesunday at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:13:28 PDT 2014

I agree with Robert, Ian Bogost's book Unit Operations and also How To Do
Things with Video Games are very good.  McKenzie Wark's Gamer Theory and
Alexander Galloway's Gaming: Essays on Algorithmic Culture are also good if
you are interested in the ethics of games and gaming.

Best,
Nicole Grove
PhD Candidate
Johns Hopkins University