[Air-L] Asking for readings about video games and ethics

Gabriela T Richard gabriela at nyu.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:58:35 PDT 2014

+1 to referencing these two fabulous designers and scholars.
I would also recommend these two volumes for overviews and places to get
started:

Schrier, K. and Gibson, D. (Eds.) (2011). Designing games for ethics:
Models, techniques and frameworks, Hershey, PA: IGI.
Schrier, K. and Gibson, D. (Eds.) (2010). Ethics and game design: Teaching
values through play, Hershey, PA: IGI.

--
*Gabriela T. Richard, Ph.D.*
Postdoctoral Research Fellow