[Air-L] Theorizing the Web 2014 Program

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Thu Mar 27 03:08:19 PDT 2014

Ummm. I just tried the link to the program and it did not work. Can you
repost?
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5
>>> "Davis, Jennifer Lauren - davis5jl"  03/26/14 8:06 PM >>>
Hello Everyone,

Theorizing the Web is just around the corner! There are lots of really
exciting developments still in the works but the full schedule is now
live. Now you can start agonizing over which panels you're going to
attend and curate your #ttw14 Twitter list. We'll continue to link more
information to the schedule as things develop.

Also, please, please, please remember to register as soon as you can if
you haven't already. The fee is pay-what-you-want, so give as little or
as much as you're able and willing. We've also just added a volunteer
signup sheet. #TtW14 volunteers will help greet attendees, register
them, and help with setup and teardown. Volunteering makes for a great
CV item for young scholars and the volunteer co-ordinator is happy to
coordinate with NYC-based professors and organizers interested in using
#ttw14 volunteering as a means to providing extra credit for classes or
service/volunteer hours. Just contact any one of the committee members
and we'll get that setup.

You can keep up with all of our announcements by following the
conference on Tumblr and on Twitter at @TtW_conf.

See you soon!

Jenny L. Davis
Assistant Professor of Sociology