[Air-L] Fwd: [Pdworld] Participatory Design Conference 2014 Deadlines Extended

David Hakken dhakken at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 5 08:10:44 PST 2014

Dear fellow AoIR pilots
	Please bring these new deadlines to the attention of colleagues who might be interested especially graduate students who might be interested in the doctoral consortium (deadline 3/17)

David Hakken

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andrea Botero <andrea.botero at aalto.fi>
> Subject: [Pdworld] Participatory Design Conference 2014 Deadlines Extended
> Date: March 4, 2014 at 6:11:59 AM EST
> To: pdworld /Listserv <pdworld at listserv.uni-siegen.de>
>
> Dear PDCers
>
> We've extended the deadlines for PDC 2014 papers:
> - Research papers submissions extended to March 10
> - Short papers submissions extended to March 17
> - All other submissions extended to March 17
>
> In addition to enabling those who weren't able to get their paper in on time, it allows all those who did make the deadline to strengthen and re-submit their papers. Authors may want to revise their papers in light of the short guide to reviewing PDC papers available on the Submission page, to get a better sense of how their papers will be assessed.
>
> I you are intending to submit a Research/Short paper please register in the conference system and post as soon as possible provisional title, keywords and abstract so that the assignment of papers to reviewers will not be delayed.
>
> Access the conference system here https://precisionconference.com/~pdc/
>
> PDC2014 Conference Chairs

David Hakken
Information Ethnographer
Professor of Social Informatics
School of Informatics and Computing
901 E. 10th Street, #318
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47408
dhakken at indiana.edu
812-856-1869 office; 812-391-2966 cell;  812-856-1995 fax
Faculty Fellow at the Department of
Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Trento, Italy
http://www.informatics.indiana.edu/research/profiles/dhakken.asp

Spring Office Hours: M 1:20-2:20, T 1:30-2:30, or by appointment