[Air-L] Seeking studies on women bloggers, gender and blogging in Switzerland and Germany

Kristin Dagmar Eckert keckert at umd.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:01:56 PST 2014

Dear AIR members

I am seeking academic studies and articles on women bloggers and/or gender and blogging in Switzerland and Germany in English and/or German (I am a German native). Alternatively, I am also looking for articles in the quality press of each country on women bloggers or gender and blogging. I looked through the data bases my university provides and have not had much luck. I just want to make sure I am not missing out on something.

Thank you very much for your hints and links!

Best,
Stine

Stine Eckert
Ph.D. Candidate