[Air-L] Survey Monkey Export Summary of Individual Responses: REQUEST FOR HELP

Skaidra Puodziunas skaidra.puodziunas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:04:26 PDT 2014

Hello AOIR friends,

This mailing list has a track-record for being incredibly helpful, so I'm
asking for a helping hand...

*Brief background to my problem.... *
I'm currently working with Survey Monkey (the SELECT option) to recruit
respondents for my online thesis. Recently I had to export all of my data.
In doing so, it wiped all of my survey respondents from the Survey Monkey
system. The problem is that when I exported my data, I hit *export summary
data*. What  I really need are summary of i*ndividual responses. *

*Why is this a problem?   *To answer the empirical questions in my survey,
I need more than just respondent count.  This is effectively all that
Survey Monkey provides when you hit export summary data. I really need to
find a way to get my individual response summaries...

*Hence, my question(s) for all of you incredibly fabulous researchers ...*
1. Does Survey Monkey have some kind of "back-up"/ e-copy/ provide ANY way
for researchers to retrieve their previously exported data? My hope is that
I can find a way to re-export my data.

2. If you don't personally have any leads for my first question, might you
have leads/resources/helpful links I could check out? Any help/suggestions
are greatly appreciated.

Thank you, kindly in advance!
Skaidra.

*Skaidra Puodziunas | *@SkaidraP