[Air-L] betaworks data science - summer internships [NYC]

Gilad Lotan giladlotan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:51:00 PDT 2014

I know this is a *tad* late, but in case any of you (or your students) find this interesting. The data science team at betaworks is looking for summer interns. This is a paid position in NYC.

betaworks is a technology studio, building new products, growing companies and seed investing. Tweetdeck, bitly, SocialFlow and Chartbeat launched out of betaworks over the past couple of years. We're currently incubating 11 startups, and are working with a wide array of data streams - social data, sharing, information consumption, news, weather, multi-media, etc. We're committed to get summer projects published either on our blog, or in academic journals.

More information here - http://data.betaworks.com/betaworks-data-summer-internships/

Thanks!

Gilad | @gilgul