[Air-L] Reading list on technology and society (with a communication twist)

Anders Fagerjord anders.fagerjord at media.uio.no
Wed Mar 5 03:08:06 PST 2014

Dear Rich,

I think you would be interested in, and possibly provoked by, a text by Bruno Latour. For example, Latour, B. (2005). Reassembling the social: An introduction to Actor-network-theory. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

All the best,

—anders

Anders Fagerjord, dr. art
Associate professor of media studies

Department of Media Studies, University of Oslo

Norwegian Media Technology Lab,  Gjøvik University College