[Air-L] Reading list on technology and society (with a communication twist)

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:26:03 PST 2014

Reading list for whom? :) I would throw on some Thomas Hughes, perhaps
"Networks of Power"? I've assigned his last book, the wafer-thin
"Human-Built World: How to Think About Technology and Culture" to a
bunch of classes, as it provides a brief but engaging look at
technological systems...

- Alex

--

// Alexander Halavais, Sociologist, Semiologist, and Saboteur Extraordinaire
// Associate Professor, Arizona State University