[Air-L] AEJMC Equity & Diversity Award deadline extended to April 8, 2014

Aikat, Debashis da at unc.edu
Mon Mar 10 21:18:07 PDT 2014

The Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC)  is seeking nominations (applications and self-nominations are welcome) for the 2014 AEJMC Equity & Diversity Award, which recognizes academic units that are working toward, and have attained demonstrable success in increasing equity and diversity.

Read the award call at http://www.aejmc.org/home/2013/10/aejmc-equity-diversity-award/

The application deadline is 5 p.m. Eastern time, April 8, 2014.

We extended the AEJMC Equity & Diversity Award submission deadline to April 8, 2014 in response to requests for more time from several schools. We also realize that extreme winter weather has disrupted work schedules in United States regions that are home to our member schools.

While we are happy to extend the deadline, early submissions are always welcome.

Please address any questions to me, Deb Aikat <da at unc.edu>, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Cordially,

Deb

Debashis 'Deb' Aikat, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
CB # 3365, Carroll Hall 374
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3365

Phone: 919 962 4090 (office)
Fax: 919 962 0620