[Air-L] Syllabi/reading lists on advocacy and social media?

Luis Hestres luishestres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:51:47 PDT 2014

Thanks for all the great suggestions, everyone!

- - - - -
Luis E. Hestres
Ph.D. candidate | School of Communication | American University
More about me at luishestres.com (http://luishestres.com/) or LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/hestres) | Follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/luishestres/) | Visit my SSRN Author page (http://ssrn.com/author=1820222)

"Theoretical critiques are like sociopaths: Their aggressive drives are rarely balanced by constructive instincts."  -- From "Caught in a Winding, Snarling Vine: The Structural Bias of Political Process Theory" by Jeff Goodwin and James M. Jasper, Sociological Forum 14(1), 1999