[Air-L] Asking for readings about video games and ethics

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:45:57 PDT 2014

Hi Alejandro,

I would recommend Ian Bogost's work on procedural rhetoric, and you might
message a MA student with whom I've been working, whose thesis, just
defended, deals precisely with game design ethics among other things. His
name is Andrew Potter: andrew.potter at ttu.edu

Best,
rp

Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University

Coordinator, Texas Tech University International Film Series

robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
P: (806) 834-2562
F: (806) 742-1085

MS 3082
Lubbock, TX 79409

http://ttu.academia.edu/RobPeaslee

"It's a measure of the depth of our consumer trance that the death of the
planet is not sufficient to break it." - Kalle Lasn, Adbusters