[Air-L] Asking for readings about video games and ethics

Patrick Davison patrick.davison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:46:50 PDT 2014

Both Mattie Brice: http://www.mattiebrice.com/
and Anna Anthropy: http://auntiepixelante.com/?page_id=2142

are people who both make games and write very intelligently about them,
often (but not always) various ethical dimensions to them. Some of my
favorite posts are:

http://auntiepixelante.com/?p=1853 (on goals in games)
http://auntiepixelante.com/?p=2182 (on game design and kink)
http://auntiepixelante.com/?p=2152 (on difference and class)