[Air-L] The review process for IR15

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:33:51 PDT 2014

we do open review at ADA: Journal of Gender, New Media and Technology which
I co-edit with Carol Stabile.

http://fembotcollective.org

I can talk to you about how that's going sometime via google hangout if you
like and put you in touch with Carol and the terrific ADA editorial team.

___

Radhika Gajjala
http://www.cyberdiva.org