[Air-L] Call for Papers, Final Symposium of the ADAM project (October 2-3, 2014, Paris) -- New submission deadline, June 5

Francesca Musiani francesca.musiani at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:29:02 PDT 2014

A reminder and a deadline extension: the abstract submission deadline is
postponed to June 5.

kind regards
Francesca

--
Francesca Musiani

Postdoctoral researcher
Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/>
MINES ParisTech
60, Boulevard Saint-Michel
75272 Paris Cedex 06, France

Co-Chair, ESN-IAMCR <http://iamcr.org/s-wg/cctmc/esn> | Outreach officer,
GigaNet <http://giga-net.org>
Projet ANR ADAM - Architectures distribuées et applications
multimédias<http://adam.hypotheses.org/>

Internet Policy Review @ HIIG Berlin <http://policyreview.info/>

Personal website <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/People/musiani/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/franmusiani>