[Air-L] IR15: Boundaries and Intersections Registration Now Open

Kelly Boudreau ac at aoir.org
Mon May 19 09:25:29 PDT 2014

Registration for IR15: Boundaries and Intersections in Bangkok is now open!

We’re happy to announce that our registration fees have remained flat since
IR12 (2011) in Seattle. And, with much gratitude to our generous sponsors
and association members, we are extremely pleased to announce this year the
preconference workshops and the conference banquet  are included in your
registration fee! Extra banquet tickets can be purchased at an additional
fee. Workshop space and banquet seating is limited, though, so register
early!

For more information and to register - please check out the conference
wesbite <http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=142>.

Hope to see you in Bankok in October!