No subject

Wed May 7 22:43:13 PDT 2014

have a hard time justifying.
You don't even need to be a historian to feel that pressure.
I dread the moment in time when i'll have to explain to my children what is
about to happen just now.

I'm sorry, this text has gone a bit personal, but hey, it's war, and i
shouldn't be hiding behind a mask of professionalism.

I am 21 years old.
This is the 8th war that I'll have the privilege of witnessing "live" on the
media.
(though there have been countless others during my lifetime)
I was raised in the belief that mankind would never repeat the great
mistakes of the 20th century,
that the big nations would have realized their responsibility by now.
Sounds naive?
by now, yes. sadly.

When walking through the center of Berlin one can see the ruins of an old
church bombed during WW2.
Seeing it today really freaked me out.

again, many apologies if this does not concern internet research and does
not stick to the guidelines of professionalism.
but still it would be nice to know how others feel.

regards,

max d
berlin
Free University