[Air-L] AIRGSMLGSM: Tonight at 10pm at ICA14

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:42:24 PDT 2014

Announcement: the inaugural AIRGSMLGSM (Association of Internet Researchers
Graduate Student Mailing List Graduate Student Mixer) will be meeting at
10pm (after the drinks end at tonight's reception) just outside the
reception area. We will see how many people we have and walk up to Capitol
Hill to take over a bar for some drinks.

If you are a graduate student and study the internet, please meet us, and
bring your grad student friends! (And if you're not signed up for the AoIR
grad student mailing list... what are you waiting for??)

Alex Leavitt
PhD Candidate
USC Annenberg