[Air-L] The review process for IR15

Jeremy hunsinger jhunsinger at wlu.ca
Tue May 6 04:50:48 PDT 2014

In that regard rather than discipline, it might be good just to have a
click for click for 'statistics' which would allow better review of
those abstracts.  There are plenty of people in AoIR that are
statistic's capable though, and no one is required to do a review that
they do not want to do or can't do, so all they would have to do now
is to send those back to the conference organizer and they would be
reassigned.