[Air-L] Digital Scholarship: Invitation to my Blogged Doctoral Exam

Mark Chen markchen at u.washington.edu
Wed May 14 10:17:36 PDT 2014

Hooray UW represent!

You may be interested Jason that I also attempted to make academia more
transparent when I started blogging as a new grad student, too. I posted my
exam questions and answers when I took them in 2007. (archived at the
bottom of this page: http://markdangerchen.net/papers/)

When I did my dissertation defense, I recorded it and uploaded them to
YouTube, too, and I afaik, I was the second person at UW to put a CC
license on the dissertation.

Huge props to you!

mark